The Constitutional Commission’s website has moved to Our old web address ( will expire in November 2017 – please update your bookmarks.

If you are not automatically re-directed shortly, please click on the above link to access our new site.

excerpt from the Preamble

Download the Preamble

How can I make a complaint about the Constitutional Commission or any of its members?

If you have a concern regarding the behaviour of a member as it pertains to their role on the Constitutional Commission, those concerns be directed in writing to His Excellency the Governor.